Stay with the Trends with these Digital Marketing Tactics
Digital marketing is quickly becoming the go to marketing strategy for every business. Audiences are becoming younger and more technologically savvy and they’re turning to digital sources such as blogs, social media, and websites to find their information and research brands. While it’s clear that reaching these consumers is critical, it can be overwhelming to find digital marketing tools and tactics that you feel comfortable with.
Many small businesses claim that digital marketing is expensive, time-consuming, and too difficult for them. However, in reality it’s the opposite; digital marketing often provides a great return at an affordable price that can be achieved with relatively little work. We’ve found six digital marketing tactics to help your small business stay on top of the trends.
Go Digital with these 6 Tips
- Focus on earning attention through inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is all about engaging consumers through conversations and various types of content. Whether it be text, video, or audio, engaging consumers is the easiest way to earn their attention and their purchase.
- Understand your consumers with Marketing Automation.
Many Marketing Automation software options combine multiple resources into one, easy to manage platform. They often feature CRMs to help companies understand the consumers that they’re targeting. By tracking consumers’ actions, such as webpages viewed and links clicked, Marketing Automation software is able to assign a lead score that represents where a particular person is in the sales process. Additionally, the software is able to send out different emails automatically based on an individual’s actions. This not only allows businesses to understand their consumers, but also gives them the ability to customize their response.
- Stay visible with remarketing.
In today’s world, it’s very easy to be forgotten by consumers. Remarketing delivers ads to consumers who have previously visited your site, allowing you to stay at the top of their minds. This awareness allows consumers to be shown your message multiple times, ultimately increasing conversion rates.
- Take advantage of multiple platforms through a responsive website.
A responsive website is designed with the smallest device in mind. It makes sure that the content is properly displayed across different platforms. This is especially important today with mobile devices being used more than computers. It’s vital that when designing web content or developing apps or websites, to think mobile first, desktop second.
- Utilize the rich media of video marketing.
Videos are being used more and more frequently as a means of information by consumers. Since they utilize both audio and visuals, they are considered a rich form of media. Rich media is more easily remembered by consumers as opposed to media that only uses one of the senses. Additionally, videos are more engaging than other forms of media. Social platforms like Facebook and Instagram have made video an even greater asset with automatic video play.
- Manage social media networks through one account. Social media is one of the easiest forms of digital marketing that small businesses can use. However, with all the different platforms available it can be difficult to manage all of your accounts. Choosing a social media management system is a good way to organize all of the accounts and post to each one from the same place.
Choose Digital Marketing Tools that Benefit You
It’s important to stay with the trends so that you don’t fall behind your competitors. However, it is also important that you choose digital marketing tactics that will benefit your company as well. The best way to go about this is to design a business strategy and then choose digital marketing resources that will help meet the goals and objectives for your company. Biznet Digital has been helping small businesses with their digital marketing for over 20 years. Visit our digital marketing services page to learn more about how we can help you stay on top of the digital trends.