Lead Generation Creates a Constant Flow of Traffic
With the New Year now in full force, it’s time to start executing the digital strategies you made as resolutions for your business. Making sure that these changes create prospects is important for your company’s growth. However, there are also things that you can do on the company end to make your lead generation more successful. Most of these are probably an easy change that require little money and may even be things you simply overlooked. Regardless, it’s important that they’re implemented so you’re getting the most out of your lead generation.
Start Your Engines with Lead Generation
We’ve compiled a list of the top lead generation hacks to get your traffic moving in the right direction. These 6 tips will help you create prospects and hopefully customers in the long run.
- Focus on your landing page. The landing page is often the first thing that leads see upon visiting your website. So, it’s important to get rid of “extras” on the page that are distracting from the main message. It’s also critical that the landing page, along with the rest of your site, is mobile optimized for your lead generation to be successful. Most people now use their phones to search as opposed to computers. Additionally, having a call to action on the site that specifically states the benefit or action will make the users more inclined to follow through and follow up. For a mobile device, having a phone widget available for direct calls to your company simplifies the customer process and creates a better user experience. Finally, having rich media on your landing page, such as videos, help keep users engaged, increase awareness, and create a more memorable, interactive experience.
- Start a conversation. Being active on social media helps build your company’s visibility and brand awareness. Posting engaging content that creates a conversation assists in strengthening your relationships with customers and prospects. As with your website, it’s also important to have a call to action on social media to assist with your lead generation. However, try to think outside of the box by using a call to action that creates value for both your company and your customers like a webinar signup or a free demo.
- Know your target. It’s important that your lead generation is focused on quality leads over quantity. While having a large amount of leads is good, it won’t be of any benefit if they’re not the right leads. Creating buyer personas for your current and potential customers can help you know who to target. More importantly though, they help you know what content to target them with for a higher conversion rate.
- Make a trade. While it’s essential that you offer consumers beneficial resources such as whitepapers and webinars, it’s important that your company gets something in return. The most common trade-off is content for consumer information, most specifically emails. This information provides you with more prospects to nurture with lead generation and a better understanding of what they’re looking for.
- Personalize the process. Once you’ve gathered information about your prospects from the gated content, you can use it to create a personalized message with marketing automation. Not only is it personal, but marketing automation allows your company to get the message out quickly, driving leads toward purchasing much faster. Assigning lead scores can help with lead generation in knowing which customers to go after first. In addition to prospects you get from the gated content, you can also utilize existing customer emails to create a message featuring exactly what they’re interested in.
- Utilize existing resources for referrals. Partners and existing customers can be a huge asset to lead generation. By showcasing complementary products and features you can attract additional prospects to your company who may not have found you otherwise.
Using Lead Generation to Push the Pedal to the Metal
Are you satisfied with the amount of leads your company is receiving? Building a steady flow of prospects can be a challenging task. Luckily, implementing the six tips discussed above can make your lead generation much more effective and profitable in the long run. If you’re looking to ramp up your lead generation, Biznet Digital can help co-pilot. Check out our services page to learn about all we offer today!